Senior Penetration Tester ‐ Banbury, Oxfordshire
Job NameSenior Penetration Tester
Hewitt Britton are currently recruiting for an experienced Penetration Tester for our international telecommunications client based in Oxfordshire.
Working within their dedicated Cyber Security Centre, the successful candidate will be working alongside other highly skilled analysts and penetration testers improving the overall security of their core telecommunication products. The successful candidate will be involved in vulnerability assessments and penetration testing on the client’s core products which typically run on real-time platforms with a variety of different architecture. You will be involved in hands-on black box and white box penetration testing, increasing testing efficiency through automation tools and procedures and running state-of-the-art security and vulnerability assessment tools.
For this role, you will need:
- A minimum of 3 years industry experience, with a focus on penetration testing
- Commercial industry experience
- Experience in infrastructure penetration testing
- Networking (all levels of OSI 7-layer model)
- Experience in working with non-Windows platforms
- Technical presentation / writing skills
- Scripting/programming skills in Python/Perl/Bash
- Experience in vulnerability assessments
Alongside the mandatory skills, any of the following would be highly beneficial:
- Programming skills in C, C++ and Java
- Static analysis including usage of tools such as Coverity
- Telecommunications experience (protocols and topologies)
- CEH, OWASP, GIAC or OSCP (high desirable) certifications
A very competitive salary is on offer for the right candidate, along with performance related bonuses and other benefits. You’ll also get the opportunity to rapidly progress your career in cyber security in a telecommunications environment. They offer further learning with the opportunity to attain relevant certifications and attend conferences all over the world.
Due to the nature of this role, candidates MUST be eligible for Developed Vetting (minimum 10 years UK residency).
Please get in touch with Sophie at Hewitt Britton to discuss everything in further detail.Apply Now