PHP Developer ‐ Fair Oak, Hampshire
Job NamePHP Developer
LocationFair Oak, Hampshire
Salary£30,000 - £45,000 PA DOE
Hewitt Britton are currently recruiting for an experienced PHP Developer for our innovative Digital Marketing client based in Fair Oak, Hampshire.
Working alongside a team of other experienced developers in their digital team, you’ll get to work on some cutting-edge exciting projects across a variety of different sectors. Our client is a highly creative and forward-thinking agency, their work culture allows individuals to thrive and bring new ideas to the table, meaning you’ll never feel restricted in your ability. Our client loves candidates with a real entrepreneurial spirit, your ideas will get heard.
As the primary PHP Developer, you’ll be expected to have in-depth technical knowledge throughout all the stages of development. You’ll need to be a team player and be able to collaborate with everyone within the business to ensure projects are completed in a timely fashion and up to their usual exceptional standards. Most importantly, you must enjoy what you do and know how to have fun!
The main duties:
- Design overall architecture of the web applications
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with the rest of the digital team to design and launch new features
- Maintain code integrity and organisation
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection
Any of the following would be highly beneficial:
- Agency experience
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Understanding of Agile processes, OO coding concepts and WordPress
- Experience in Laravel, Symfony or similar frameworks
- An understanding of HTML5 Semantics
- DevOps experience maintaining servers based on LAMP stacks
In return, our client is offering the opportunity to work for a local agency going through a key growth period where success is shared and rewarded. Our client operates a grown-up culture, no micromanagement and dress down every day, you’ll be expected to take ownership of your work and have a personal input to each and every project. They are offering an exceptionally competitive salary for the right candidate along with the opportunity to attend conferences and workshops to keep up to date along with 25 days holiday annually, bonus!
Please contact Sophie at Hewitt Britton for further information.Apply Now