Front End Web Developer ‐ Fair Oak, Hampshire
Job NameFront End Web Developer
LocationFair Oak, Hampshire
Our Digital Marketing client are recruiting for a Front-End Developer to join their digital team on a permanent basis. Working across 5 primary sectors you will get exposure to a variety of industries and work closely with some high-profile clients. Our client is a highly creative and forward-thinking Digital and Marketing Agency, their work culture allows individuals to thrive, the Front-End Developer will be expected to be forthcoming with ideas and take responsibility for the 360 life-cycle of their work.
As the Front-End Developer, you will be treated as a subject matter expert, assisting and advising key stakeholders throughout the projects. In return you will get the opportunity to be part of a leading local agency going through a key growth period, where success is shared and rewarded.
- Excellent HTML & CSS/SCSS
- Coding valid HTML/HTML5 and CSS mark-up
- Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible responsive solutions
- CMS Systems including WordPress
- Good understanding of Web Accessibility and security
- Good understanding of version control, JQuery, Woo Commerce & SASS
- Experience with AJAX
- Drupal, Joomla, Magento, Twig, Adobe Creative Suite experience is a bonus but not mandatory
A competitive salary in on offer for the right candidate as well as 25 days holiday per year.
To discuss this role in more detail, please submit your application and get in touch with Sophie Sanderson at Hewitt Britton.Apply Now