Cyber Security Sales Executive ‐ Birmingham
Job NameCyber Security Sales Executive
Salary£25,000 - £30,000 PA
Hewitt Britton are currently recruiting for a driven Sales Executive to join our specialist Cyber Security client based in Birmingham.
Our client is a small, yet well established Cyber Security company that is already making a name for itself within the industry. They work with both private and public clients and they take a pragmatic approach to cyber security, aligning the right solution with every different business’s needs. They pride themselves on their exceptional customer service and aftercare and believe in being a supportive partner long after the initial sale is complete.
They are seeking a talented and committed Sales Executive to join their team, someone with a natural sales ability coupled with in-depth technical knowledge. They are looking to increase their client base, so the role will focus on developing and generating new business opportunities, networking and building long lasting relationships. You’ll also be responsible for forming proposals and continually working towards key performance metrics.
For the role, our client is open to seeing candidates that have just recently graduated with a relevant degree (Network Security/Cyber Security/Computer Science etc.) with a natural ‘selling’ ability, our client is equally happy to see candidates with 1-3 years industry experience in a sales role. As a person, they are seeking someone that possess the ability to form and sustain long-lasting professional relationships, you’ll be expected to take ownership and be self-sufficient with a consistent approach to your work.
- Finding and developing client/new business opportunities
- Managing existing relationships to communicate their service portfolio
- Assist the Sales Director and Managing Director to refine and implement Go To Market messaging and strategy
- Develop innovative client strategies and articulating compelling journeys that demonstrate how our client’s services portfolio will enable the clients to achieve desired business security strategies
- Engage at multiple levels including Business Leads, CIO, Heads of Function, CFO and CEO to maximise account engagement and safeguard long-term success
- Achieve or exceed annual gross margin targets
- Ultimate owner of client relationships, ensuring consistent satisfaction as measured in the clients bi-annual surveys
Our client is offering a competitive salary for the right candidate, along with the opportunity to grow within a rapidly expanding business. They offer training and support along with the opportunity to become a key person within the business.
Please get in touch with Sophie at Hewitt Britton for further information.Apply Now